How we work for you:
1) Meeting with our customer (You) to understand their vision and project terms - we get to know what is needed and what are the conditions (deadline, budget etc).Submit request
2) We develop potential sketches and price levels.
3) We advise customer (You) in finding the perfect combination of material, design, functionality etc.
4) We sign contracts with customer and project related subcontractors (materiel producers, movers etc) to assure smooth execution.
5) We assembly all items either in Unistem warehouse or at customers site and install them as wished by customer.
We communicate with our customers on weekly basis to assure they are up-to-date how order execution is advancing and to get information for Unistem how things are going in the final place of our furniture (sometimes some details must be transported in during construction phase or there is need to change the rooms and communications to ensure the fitting of furniture).
YOUR IDEA - OUR EXECUTION
You can turn to us with any interior design challenge! Often customers turn to us to solve integrated furniture and furnishing parts - in the end most of them have ordered many other products from us, because similar design across the room/building is important.Submit request
Leave us your contacts and lets talk about your project! You can always get good advice from us to fullfill or finetune your project.
Our service includes:
> designer consultation on material, components, measures and functionality.Submit request
> creation of an individual design project (incl. 3D views etc).
> the presence of our specialist to take or check the measures.
> arranging furniture parts production - we use different producers to ensure higher flexibility, quality and delivery speed.
> furniture assembly, transport and installation.
> connecting sanitary equipment, electricity and other communications (if needed).
> reconstruction of final destination of furniture (if needed)
> warranty services (if needed)
We have 20+ years of experience!